Stacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question!!

2 posters

Go down

Question!! Empty Question!!

Post by Anrika Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:26 pm

When is the next war?! Lol I was bored earlier and did like... 30 - 40 games against the other people... but it ended.. and now I've nothing to do while I wait for my energy to rebuild other than spam up your brand new forum... Very Happy

Oh, and Before I joined I noticed some factions had a minimum loyalty per week requirement, was wondering if we had one and what it was, I don't want to end up cut short Razz

And... Why does the title of a topic need to be 10 letters or more? xD

Anrika

Back to top Go down

Question!! Empty Re: Question!!

Post by grishnakh99 Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:40 pm

You shouldn't have to wait long for a war. If you're an officer, and you see that a war isn't started, start one.

The current goal is to help people level up while developing the faction. There's only so far you can move up if you don't have the cards, and it may not be worth the effort.

So focus on completing missions and just having fun. To be really competitive, you're looking at level 50+ which will take a few months to get to.

So no minimum requirement for now, and likely, not for some time. If we fill up, and there's inactive members, we'll see if they want to step up their activity, or if we want to drop them. The main reason for factions wanting a minimum LP per week is because they are in 'competitive mode' trying to unlock some of the higher cards. That requires all your members active and pushing in wars.

Maybe in the far future we'll be like that, but really, I just want a faction that feels like a faction, rather than a bunch of guys clicking away trying to unlock cards.

grishnakh99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anrika Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm

True enough, that makes sense, I'm doing it for the experience, and I checked out a few of those reward cards as well, I could put some of them to use, and trying to bring the faction up at the same time, and if you want, As I've mentioned before, I have some friends who are playing the game as well, at least one of them plans to play it seriously, I could see if he'd be interested in joining up. And I don't think that I'm an officer.. so I just wait for them to show up, currently kicking the ass off of those Avatar guys, their not that good. One has a mix deck, one has Imperials, and one is a Xeno, but all of them are pretty easy to put down Smile

Anrika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down