Stacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid interest

3 posters

Go down

Raid interest Empty Raid interest

Post by Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm done the missions and most of the achievements; have some key ones to get but it's time for me to switch to Raids.

I'm thinking Seige on Kor. Xeno Walker doesn't seem to have very good rewards, so I'll skip that.

Anyone else interested in this Raid? I'm looking to get Gatling Tower. Looks like a cheap, effective tower.

Admin
Admin

https://stacked.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Raid interest Empty Re: Raid interest

Post by D0m1at0r Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Heh I'm usually up for a raid or two-but then again, you know where to find me-->chat room 10, just post it in there and I might join it (unless it's on cooldown/I already have max honour). SoK is quite a difficult raid to organise these days so I think you're better off joining one posted on the forums and then posting it to faction rather than starting your own. Just a thought. And whilst Gattling tower is good, once you have it the next raid(s) you should consider are Enclave Flagship (Azure reaper is just useful for so many things-like other raids) and Jotun (if you can bear it then rhinos are a very good card and hephatat is just awesome).
D0m1at0r
D0m1at0r

Back to top Go down

Post by grishnakh99 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Nah the whole point is to preplan! So you say: Next Saturday, I want to do a raid. That way people have a heads-up and time to plan a bit.

I do want Azure Reapers, Rhinos and Hephatat as well.

grishnakh99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down