Stacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Games on Kongregate and/or Armor Games

2 posters

Go down

Great Games on Kongregate and/or Armor Games Empty Great Games on Kongregate and/or Armor Games

Post by nmibeck Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 pm

In response to the previous topic of Great Games on Kongregate, I have a few personal favorites.

If you are a fan of the Halo saga, there are two flash versions of Halo, Raze and Raze 2. Both are exceptional and are shooters.
Shellshock Live is another one, where you blast other user controlled tanks from around the world using a wide arsenal of shots.
As you all know, Tyrant is becoming another favorite of mine.
The Mardex saga is not bad, and can be found in the RPG section.
Sonny and Sonny 2 is also good.
The Epic Battle Fantasy series is also pretty good.
On Armor Games, Sierra 7 is a very good 1st person shooter, and is modeled after a cross between the old arcade shooters and call of duty.

Please reply if you have favorites of your own , and i would really suggest playing the Raze series, because it they are two of the best flash games i have played.

nmibeck

Back to top Go down

Great Games on Kongregate and/or Armor Games Empty Re: Great Games on Kongregate and/or Armor Games

Post by sethinator Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 pm

William and Sly is a pretty cool game. amazing graphics for a browser based game. It's a 2D RPG/adventure, so if you are into that it is amazing, only lasts a few hours so it's one of those decent, quick games. There is also a sequal Smile.

Epic battle fantasy series is probably one of my favs too, very funny, pretty classic.

sethinator

Back to top Go down