Stacked Inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stacked Inactivity

Post by grishnakh99 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am

Hi everyone,

Stacked has become increasingly inactive over the last few weeks since I've been out of commission.

Stacked had a vision to be a casual faction where people would play for fun; there are no LP caps and I will not implement one (yet, and hopefully never will have to). However, as Funkmasta has clearly pointed out, there is a fine line between casual and inactive. I was hoping that 'casual' meant at least 2 wars per week, but to others it seems that it's a war biweekly.

So. This is an attempt to refresh the faction. Getting rid of the inactives that aren't contributing, making the members that are in the faction count. We can no longer win wars by giving away so many points from inactive players.

To rectify the situation, I'm implementing a number of rules:

1) Everyone MUST join this forum. It is too hard for me to contact people individually; with this, I can mass email everyone about updates.
2) Everyone must participate in wars. I don't want to track LPs, but I think I may have to. I'm thinking of doing it on a biweekly basis, and then a monthly basis. Anyone not meeting the minimum will be removed; I have yet to determine what this would be, but I'm thinking if people log on once every two days, win 80%, that's about 30LPs per week, so 120 per month.
3) Everyone must have an interest in having this faction work; we need to coordinate our defensive decks. That hole alone costs us a lot of points. Communication is essential. So log on here, and participate!

This faction is ready to start participating in higher level wars; the wars are now active, we're not just beating on inactive factions.

You must agree to these rules by saying "I agree" in response to this post.

Here's to the next level!

PS: Everyone should have received an email informing of this. Please check your spam/junk folders if you did not. That is the email address all future announcements will be coming from.

Last edited by grishnakh99 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

grishnakh99
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacked Inactivity

Post by bogsley1988 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm

I Agree!

bogsley1988

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Ok; 1 down. 23 to go!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://stacked.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FunkMastaE977 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm

I agree.

How exactly do we plan on coordinating defensive decks? I'm assuming we want to maximize decks that require extreme and specific solutions to beat, i.e.

Someone should be running Sundering Ogres + maybe abominable raksha with asylums or mortars or somesuch nonsense.

Someone should be running one of those ridiculous Rhino+Support Carrier combos. (I'm going to try to get this going ASAP.)

Someone should do a strike deck/rush attack deck, with cards like Hunter and Neverender and II and a rally commander.

Is this along the lines of what you were thinking Grish? What other defensive archetypes would you like to see?

FunkMastaE977

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grishnakh99 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Yes exactly what I'm thinking.

We'll put up general ideas for decks, just as you're doing, and people will fill a slot with whatever decks they have. We'll try to balance it with decks people are able to put together.

I have a good strike deck; don't have rhinos or ogres. This discussion belongs in a different thread though.

grishnakh99
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by old_gregory on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:37 pm

It's been a wee bit since I've played, so I might be a bit rusty, but I'm in (AKA, I Agree).

old_gregory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grishnakh99 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Hey Greg, good to have you back on board!

Things are quieter as my workplace has prevented me from connecting during work (not specific to me, but have prevented everyone). So I can only log on once a day, so I need people to step it up!

grishnakh99
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top