Stacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Officers

4 posters

Go down

Looking for Officers Empty Looking for Officers

Post by grishnakh99 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Hey everyone,

Stacked has become increasingly inactive over the past few weeks. I attribute this to myself. On top of that, the faction's points have been rising making wars more and more difficult to win.

I realize it's to a point that I need to ask for help; there's just too much for one person to do.

Specifically, I'm looking for members that will fulfill certain tasks. The ones I have in mind are:

-Recruitment Officers
-War Chroniclers
-Tactical Officers (Deck/Mission help for Wars and Missions)

Recruitment officers would do their best to recruit members they feel will help the team. Activity level, personality, current level/cards are all part of that. The goal of Stacked has always been to have an informal fun faction without activity requirements and this is true. However as someone said, "there is a fine line between casual player and inactive player". So activity is always encouraged!

War Chroniclers:
I think there's value in tracking which targets were tough and which were easy. Also, you cannot constantly war against the same targets; this brings down your points. So an officer or two here would keep track of our targets.

Tactical Officers:
These officers would be in charge of overall deck strategy for wars. As we'll find, this game is sometimes rock/paper/scissors; one deck will beat one deck but lose to another. What deck will consistently produce wins against targets depends on who we're fighting. Same for defence; you don't need to defend against any possible attack, you just need to defend against one popular type of attack and do it well. They will help with missions too although the wiki should be someone's first starting point.

So, any takers?

Cheers!
-Grish

grishnakh99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looking for Officers Empty Re: Looking for Officers

Post by bogsley1988 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:49 pm

i will volenteer for a war chronicler, im already in 90% of the wars we start except for late night when im sleeping but we dont seem to see much of those anyways right now. i also have 4 different decks each consisting of the same faction so i can keep track of what races might work best for certain factions.

bogsley1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Bogsley, I have created a new group and added you as a member.

I have given this group moderator privledges in the "To War!" Category.

Thanks again!

Admin
Admin

https://stacked.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsurlvl Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm going to recruit/teach new recruits who have a need for help .

whatsurlvl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum