Stacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grishnakh's Decks!

3 posters

Go down

Grishnakh's Decks! Empty Grishnakh's Decks!

Post by grishnakh99 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:05 am

Hey guys, here's a template to showcase what I've got.

Level: 50
Energy: 160 (important for Raids)
Mission: Done!
Have access to: Lance Riders, SCs, Pathrazers, Boldies, Tactical Infiltrators, Pummellers, Sundering Ogres, Attalia

Current Offensive Surge Deck: Strike mixed deck
Atlas

Omega
Monsoon X
Tiamat
Boundless Blight
Stealthy Niaq
Iron Maiden
DIsposer
Patrol Cruiser
Marshal

EMP

So the plan when surging here is to attempt to establish board control then own it with Enfeeble/strikes. This deck is reasonably successful surging, although Refresh decks and Wall Stalls give it problems. If there are refresh decks, I try to swap in something with Disease and swipe (such as Support Carriers or Ogres, although ogres don't have enough health to bother this deck much).

Radiant Dawnbringer and Rifter can be real stars here against speed decks, as their flying and 5 health makes them tough to take down. Stealthy is great with his evade and 4 damage but I have no Siege in this deck and no Disease.

Thoughts on making this stronger? Honestly wall stalls/structures give me problems. I'm debating throwing some seige in here but wouldn't know how to do it without seriously affecting the synergy of the deck. Omega comes to mind, but that means dropping dawnbringer and seige 1 doesn't seem like enough punch.

Last edited by grishnakh99 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 7 times in total

grishnakh99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Grishnakh's Decks! Empty Re: Grishnakh's Decks!

Post by D0m1at0r Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:40 am

Just thought I'd say this: Hunter>refresh cards. Don't worry about his crappy defence, he has his uses.
D0m1at0r
D0m1at0r

Back to top Go down

Post by grishnakh99 Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Updated!

grishnakh99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D0m1at0r Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 am

You have Dawnbringer? Damn... My 4 pulsifiers don't match up to that.... Seems like a really solid deck-just thought I'd mention that disposer, marhsall and iron maiden are all solid cards for this (once you've unlocked them that is), neverender is good too and I prefer ayrkrane over rifter. Otherwise it seems really good. Pathfinder>Sabre maybe? Just my thoughts
D0m1at0r
D0m1at0r

Back to top Go down

Post by grishnakh99 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Updated. This deck suffers against Refresh decks somewhat (utopia beacons, sundering ogres sometimess) and Wallstall/strike/counter decks. The units are small and can't deal enough damage to wipe out the enemy before Missile Silos activate.

grishnakh99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D0m1at0r Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:46 pm

With iron maiden in your deck, I don't think you have to worry about refresh so much. If you see a beacon then just open rifter and when it activates play iron maiden... No more beacons after that. Monsoon X can also seriously help against refresh decsk-considering swapping this in for predator if you're having problems.

Also unless you make some serious changes, your deck will always struggle against wall stalls. Strike decks are not great against wall stalls in general, so don't worry. If you're really having trouble with wall stalls then add another refresh card (raksha/elite diver) and these can give you a much greater chance of victory-only problem is your deck will be a lot slower...
D0m1at0r
D0m1at0r

Back to top Go down

Post by grishnakh99 Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Would you swap in MonsoonX for Predator? You'd keep in Disposer? I think I'd rather have Predator than disposer...

grishnakh99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D0m1at0r Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Well it's your choice-I just find that monsoon X is invaluable against refresh/slowrolls. And Disposr is better than predator imo-he has a nice strike 2 on play effect, his supply 1 can greatly help against counter/strike decks, and his siphon 3 can be helpful against fear decks sometimes
D0m1at0r
D0m1at0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Righteous Deck:

Empress

Support Carrierx2
Pantheon Progeny
Hierophant x2
Angelwing
Radiant Dawnbringer

Bridge of Destiny
Aquatic Epiccenter

Other cards:
Shieldbearer
Apparation (anti strike)
Placid Glider

Prism
Holy Beacon

What other cards could I add to the punch of this? Avatar possibly? With Epicenter ,I feel I don't need Benediction, and Radiant Dawnbringer is better.

Admin
Admin

https://stacked.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D0m1at0r Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Hmmm. My initial thought is that you have a serious amount of supply in that, so I don't really think that pantheon progeny works. If you want a card with valor then by all means use avatar-he isn't great, but probably better than progeny in this deck.

Apparition is awesome. Play him Smile. He murders strike and really helps other cards get out by intercepting everything. Next to a heirophant he will survive to activation which is awesome.

Ayrkrane is also worth considering-with all the protect and supply he will get out and is a pretty decent card.

No need for barrier or IV unless you really want them. Just thought I'd mention them.
If you want some more offensive power then vigils are an alternative to the support carriers-With the protect and other supply I think that they would be better than the SCs here-only problem with them is that they lack siege.

Shield bearer is awful. Don't play it. However, guerilla leader is not awful, try and find space for him somehow as he is very good.

Only other possible card you might want to play is interdictor, but it's not great and you already have apparition with intercept so I don' think you need it.

Hopefully this advice has helped. I've gone for an interesting deck rather than a typical SC protect rhino spam, so hope it's helpful advice
D0m1at0r
D0m1at0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down